Monday, July 7, 2008

Marquette Golden Eagles!

My second stop on the College Tour of a lifetime is Marquette Univeristy. Home to roughly 8,000 undergrad students and another 3,000 grad students, this small 80 Acre campus is beautiful and booming! Home to the Golden Eagles, this Jesuit Catholic Private University is known for their basketball (watch out Bucky :), and their tradition of public service.

I am very impressed by the students working at the Open House. I had a chance to meet with Dean of Admissions Blust and Director of Music, Dr. Eric Janners. Both very kind and I can tell that both have a love for the University!

One aspect that daunts me is the surrounding area, like after 2nd street, the Milwaulkee area can be a little dangerous! I guess I have one con to about 20 pros for this University!

Here's a YouTube link to a video of the story about recent crime activity near Campus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsJ7cu8fujI

No comments: