Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hello

Hi there!
My blog is just beginning, sorry for the inconvenience. Let me start by introducing myself.
My name is Steph and I am a high school senior. The reason why I am starting this blog is unclear even to me. All I know is that this summer, the summer before my senior year of High school, is the summer where all the college applications must be filled out and sent to their fates. Because I am multi-interested (a.k.a undecided), choosing the college that is right for me is very difficult. I have no idea what kind of life I want to live....what job I want, what lifestyle, whether urban, suburban, rural, etc. My question is, how do I choose?
I guess that the not having an answer to this question is what this blog is about. Got any ideas?

1 comment:

Becca said...

Sweet!! great to c ya on here! :)Excited to see more! love ya big sis ;)